Posted by Kristen on Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 9:05pm.
Solve for the specified variable in each formula or literal equation
Sn=n(a1+an/2) for n (sequences)
- College Algebra - Reiny, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 11:07pm
Your formula is not correct, it should be
Sn = n(a + l)/2 or (n/2)(first + last)
your equation makes no sense
- College Algebra - Katie, Monday, January 28, 2013 at 9:23am
I like to change this(1023.065476) whole number into a mix-number to find the volume of the sphere (6 1/4 in) using 22/7 for pie.
- College Algebra - Katie, Monday, January 28, 2013 at 9:27am
V= 4/322/7r^ 3
v= 4/3 *22/7*(6 1/4 in)^3
v=3/4 * 22/7 * 15625/64
v= 1023.065476 how to change to a mix-number?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math, algebra - How do I solve for the following: Directions solve each literal ...
- math (college algebra) - Ok I have two questions I have NO CLUE how to complete ...
- MATH - solve for the equation or formula for the specified variable x+y-a=b,for ...
- algr.2 - solve for the equation or formula for the specified variable x+y-a=b,...
- intermediate algebra - solve each formula for the specified variable, y-y^1 = m(...
- Algebra 1 - Solve each formula for the specified variable. S=P+Prt for T
- Intermediate algebra - How to solve the formula (I=prt for t) for the specified ...
- Elem Algebra - solve the formula for specified variable V=BQT for B B = ____
- math, beginning algebra - can someone correct this for me. Directions: Solve ...
- Algebra - There are 4 problems that I don't understand how to solve so, please ...