Posted by Kate on Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 8:34pm.
How do you believe humans can, best, avoid "attribution" errors?
- please help! - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 8:42pm
Did you read this article that I posted for you earlier?
What do you think?
- please help! - Kate, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 8:51pm
Oh Thanks , I Did not see it.
- please help! - Kate, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 8:52pm
I checked it out and so far i wrote. but i need 200-400 words !! Please Help
In my opinion, I believe it is unlikely for humans to avoid or completely stop attribution errors. One reason why is because humans are naturally made to assume things in which we do not know the situation. A solution to best avoiding attribution errors is to try not to infer the causes of events and behaviors of others. Attributions are usually influenced on your feelings and how you think of other people surrounding you.
- please help! - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
That's a good start. Now let's think of specific ways people can avoid attribution errors.
We need to train ourselves not to jump to conclusions.
We need to learn to think before we speak or act.
We need to broaden our experiences to include many different people and experiences. Reading about different cultures, people and situations will also help.
One motto could be not to judge until we've "walked a mile in their shoes."
- please help! - Kate, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 9:02pm
Thank You Very Much !! I kinda of got the idea now . Thanks soo much !
- please help! - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 9:06pm
You're very welcome.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- please help! - How do you believe humans can best,avoid attribution errors ?
- English- attribution help - i don't know how i would set up the attribution for ...
- Biology - How many types of amino acids are there in milk? I believe there are ...
- environ. need info. please - provide a brief summary differentiating ...
- English - In paragraph 3 of Swimming Strokes by Lee Carroll, I found 3 errors in...
- Science - Do you believe humans can harvest resources in an environmentally ...
- sci 275 - Do you believe that humans can harvest forest resources in an ...
- U.S.History - please check: 1. Which of the following best describes the ...
- Science - Do you believe that humans can harvest forest resources in an ...
- English - In paragraph 4 in Swimming Strokes by Lee Carroll, I found 2 errors in...