Posted by max on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 8:09pm.
do you know name of this picture?
it is dragon flying and kind of holding the flag which is of united states and it has six flags. and up it has curve.
it is symbol
please help me.
- art - Writeacher, Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 8:48pm
If you can find its image online, post again, and put spaces between parts of the web address (URL).
- art - max, Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 10:33pm
well it is not online.
i cannot upload it.
- art - max, Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 10:47pm
it has six stars
- art - max, Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 11:15pm
h t t p://w w w .s h u t t e r s t o c k . c o m / p i c -2 2 2 3 0 9 2 8/s t o c k -p h o t o-e a g l e-a n d-f l a g-o n-u n i t e d-s t a t e s-f l a g.h t m l
it is eagle.
- art - Writeacher, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 8:38am
In the Great Seal of the United States, the eagle is holding olive branches (peace) in one foot and arrows (war) in the other.
In this photo of yours, though, I notice only the arrows, no olive branches. This strikes me as a very patriotic but warlike image, perhaps asserting that the US (flag, colors, eagle) will not be taken over.
What else can you think of?
- art - max, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 1:47pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I have pictures of national flags of six countries. Which national ...
- math - the official height to width ratio of the united states flag is 1:1.9. if...
- math - the official height-to-width ratio of the united states flag is 1 : 1.9. ...
- math - the portuguese national flag is a rectangle in the center of the flag is ...
- World History - For a project, I have to have the old and new French flags on my...
- Math Probability - 3) For years, ocean going ships have been using colored flags...
- History - What do the 35 stars and their arrangement and the 13 strips mean on ...
- PHYSICS - It has two flags, each exactly 25.4 mm long, with the midpoints of the...
- linear algebra - A signal lac has six flags of which 1is blue ,two z white,3 ar ...
- American government - how does the pledge of allegiance to the flag of the ...