Posted by Jerald on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 12:13pm.
It took Esteban 1 hour and a half to complete his math problems for homework. He spent 3 to 5 minutes working each problem. Which is a reasonable number of problems that Esteban completed for homework?
Shaquille O' Neal height measures 85 inches. The doorways in his home were designed so that he has 6 inches between the top of his head and the doorway. Which of the following is closest to the height of Shaquille's doorway in feet?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 12:18pm
Both are correct.
- Math - Jerald, Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 12:22pm
The temperature was 52 degrees Farenheit at 7:00 A.M. It rose an average of 3 degrees Farenheit every 2 hours until 5:00 P.M. Which of the following could be the temperature at 4:00 P.M.?
At the start of the football game, the temperature was 70 degrees Fahrenheit. By 8:00 P.M., the temperature had dropped to 66 degrees Fahrenheit and continued to drop 4 degrees Fahrenheit each hour after that, At what time would the temperature reach 58 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 1:07pm
The first is right. I disagree with your second answer.
- Math - Jerald, Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 2:05pm
Can you explain how come it isn't 11:00?
- Math - Jerald, Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 2:06pm
is it b
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 2:23pm
At 8 p.m. the temperature was 66 degrees.
It drops 4 degrees each hour.
At 9 p.m. it was 62 degrees.
At 10 p.m. it was 58 degrees.
So b. is correct.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Mike completed 19 math problems before dinner for tonight’s homework, ...
- math - You were given 10 math problems for homework. You completed 310 of them ...
- logic - Camilo, Diego, Esteban transport on their bikes apples, the way was ...
- math(help) - please help me and answers these i feel clueless!with this math 2....
- math conversion factors - 1. Homework problems solved in 2 hours 30 minutes at a...
- algebra - Andrew is making a plan to complete a class math assignment. He has 48...
- Algebra 1 - Andrew is making a plan to complete a class math assignment. He has...
- math - In a 3 hour examination of 350 questions, there are 50 mathematics ...
- 3rd grade - Good evening ~ I have 2 questions. Kelsey was assigned math homework...
- Math - Kenneth has 22 math problems to do for homework. He has 12 problems done....