English Please help
posted by Deborah on .
1. Why is there no charity in Mithila?
A.) No one in the country is need of it.
B.) The poor can collect the cast-off
C.) jewelry for money.
D.)The wealthy are greedy and do not give to the poor.
No one is wealthy enough to give to others.
2. Why does Sita feel ill after seeing Rama?
A.) She is disturbed by how he looked at her.
B.) She recognizes him as a sorcerer.
C.) She has fallen in love with him.
D.) She is stunned that he vanished before her eyes.
3. In the village described in “My Father Writers to My Mother,” when a woman speaks about her husband, it is customary for her to refer to him as
A.) “my husband.”
B.) “my dear.”
D.) “The Pure.”
4. As the story opens, Abboud Bey is
A.) smoking a cigarette.
B.) traveling on business.
C.) phoning the police.
D.) visiting the club.
5. Samia’s father is a
6. How does Samia first indicate to her husband that she has found the ring?
A.) She explains how the ring was lost.
B.) She raises her hand to show it to him.
C.) She tells him she is happy to report the ring has been found.
D.) She never tells him that she has found the ring.
Choose the correct form of the pronoun in parentheses.
7. (Who, Whom) are you going to the park with?
True or False
8. The following sentence contains sensory description: As I bit into the apple, the juice dripped down my chin and through my fingers.
I only know the answers to a few. Will you please help me with the rest.
It won't do any good to repost all this if you don't pay attention to what Ms. Sue already wrote you.
I wanted a second opinion.
I am very thankful for the help that you guys have always given me, but just because Ms. Sue hasn't read the story doesn't mean somebody else can't help me. I was just trying to get help. Thanks anyway.
1. I was referring to #s 7 and 8, primarily. You have the same wrong answers there that you have in your first post.
2. I don't even know the name of the first story you're referring to -- for questions 1 and 2??
3. I haven't heard of or read the second story you're referring to.
idk im sorry im trying to figure all this out too :(
7. b (whom)
8. a (True)
These are all correct, I just took the test!Hope to help someone out in the future.
TIGGA is right. These re all true
Tigga's totally right! 8/8 100%!!