Posted by Deborah on Friday, January 25, 2013 at 7:27pm.
1. Why is there no charity in Mithila?
A.) No one in the country is need of it.
B.) The poor can collect the cast-off
C.) jewelry for money.
D.)The wealthy are greedy and do not give to the poor.
No one is wealthy enough to give to others.
2. Why does Sita feel ill after seeing Rama?
A.) She is disturbed by how he looked at her.
B.) She recognizes him as a sorcerer.
C.) She has fallen in love with him.
D.) She is stunned that he vanished before her eyes.
3. In the village described in “My Father Writers to My Mother,” when a woman speaks about her husband, it is customary for her to refer to him as
A.) “my husband.”
B.) “my dear.”
D.) “The Pure.”
4. As the story opens, Abboud Bey is
A.) smoking a cigarette.
B.) traveling on business.
C.) phoning the police.
D.) visiting the club.
5. Samia’s father is a
6. How does Samia first indicate to her husband that she has found the ring?
A.) She explains how the ring was lost.
B.) She raises her hand to show it to him.
C.) She tells him she is happy to report the ring has been found.
D.) She never tells him that she has found the ring.
Choose the correct form of the pronoun in parentheses.
7. (Who, Whom) are you going to the park with?
True or False
8. The following sentence contains sensory description: As I bit into the apple, the juice dripped down my chin and through my fingers.
I only know the answers to a few. Will you please help me with the rest.
Thats what I know. I didn't really understand the story.
- English ( Another evening at the club) - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 25, 2013 at 7:35pm
I haven't read the story, so I can't help you with those questions.
8.) I disagree.
- English ( Another evening at the club) - English Teacher, Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 9:10pm
Posting test questions to cheat is a violation of your honor code. The two students in my class who have already posted from here have received '0' on this test.
Answer this Question
English Please help - 1. Why is there no charity in Mithila? A.) No one in the ...
English - 1. I'm in the English drama club. 2. I'm on the English drama club. (...
English - I forgot to include the following sentences. I have to check the ...
English - What club are you in? I am in the broadcasting club. the dance club ...
English - the RCY 1 club the RCY 2 club the RcY 3 club the yc gag club the ...
donating to charity - What are the pros and cons of donating to charity? my ...
English - the video media yp club the print media yp club the information ...
English - I urgenlty need to know which alternatives are possible. I know the ...
English - 1. I am in the video media club. We learn how to make videos and ...
English - Posted by rfvv on Monday, March 22, 2010 at 3:48am. the video media yp...