Posted by Anonymous on Friday, January 25, 2013 at 11:42am.
A company uses the function C(x)=20.50+2000, where C is the cost and x is the number of units it produces, to determine its daily costs. Find the inverse of the function and determine how many units are produced when the cost is $625,000.
- typo - Damon, Friday, January 25, 2013 at 11:48am
Where is x on the right ?
- Math grade 12 Advanced Functions - Anonymous, Monday, January 28, 2013 at 10:01am
Sorry about that, it's 20.50x
- Math grade 12 Advanced Functions - Anonymous, Friday, April 12, 2013 at 9:48am
3. Using proper grammar 1 point
3. What is the value of x + y? (5 points)
1. Writing the correct equation(s) 1 point
2. Showing steps 1 point
3. Solving for x 1 point
4. Solving for y 1 point
5. Solving for x + y 1 point
Answer this Question
For Further Reading