Posted by Devron on Friday, January 25, 2013 at 12:42am.
what is this compound, it has a mf of c6h12o i. imgur. com/gCgw0Hi. png
What may be the structure from the IR and H NMR data? This question is bugging me.
- Chemistry Dr.Bob222==> Take a Look - DrBob222, Friday, January 25, 2013 at 12:55am
I don' remember enough about the assignments of wavelengths to be of any help with the IR and I haven't had any experience with the NMR relative to structure.
- Chemistry Dr.Bob222==> Take a Look - Devron, Friday, January 25, 2013 at 1:01am
Okay, it just bugged me. I think I solved it, but two of the peaks for protons in the H NMR spectrum weren't split like I thought they would be, and so I wasn't sure when I gave the individual a final answer after several attempts.
- Chemistry Dr.Bob222==> Take a Look - Anonymous, Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 10:33am
"Just look at the graph," the player's agent said. "Phil's hits have doubled since last year. We are looking for a large raise and a long contract."
Look at the graph.
Graph: i.imgur. com/wY0gqtQ.png
How can you redraw this graph so it appears that Phil's hits have quadrupled since last year.
Use the same scale and make the top bar twice as thick as the bottom bar.
Alter the scale so the top bar appears four times as long as the bottom bar.
Both a and b.
Neither a or b.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- organic chemistry - what is this compound, it has a mf of c6h12o i. imgur. com/...
- organic chem - looking at this h nmr spectra of 4 isomeric alcohols with the ...
- Physics - i.imgur. com/VWFwb. png
- physics - i.imgur. com/cqwun. png
- physics - i.imgur . com/jXIYL. png is it 20 and 10??
- Physics - i.imgur. com/cqwun. png i'm kind of stuck.. are the answers 6, -3, -3...
- physics - what is the displacement of the ball? i.imgur. com/8ljWh . png i don't...
- organic chem - i. imgur. com/J6VpPrc. png what is the mechanism (electron ...
- Organic chemistry - compound with a molecular formula C8H16O has the following H...
- organic chemistry - Determine the structure of the compound C7H14O based on its ...