Posted by Jerald on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 9:00pm.
Read each sentence identify and rewrite the subordinate clause
1. Adam studied for his science test because he wanted to do well.
because he wanted to do well
2.You should turn the music down so that your brother can study.
so that your brother can study
3.Although I left the house early, the dive to work still took an hour.
Although I left the house early
4.Lena does her homework while she watches television
while she watches television
5. After the game ends, we are going out for pizza
After the game ends
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 9:13pm
English - Jerald, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 9:18pm
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 9:20pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Englsih - Identify the bolded portion of the following sentence. JACOB HAD TO ...
- English - Which of the following statements about a subordinate clause is ...
- English - Read the clauses. Then write main or subordinate for each clause. if ...
- English 3 - Identify the main clause in the sentence below. Then decide if the ...
- English - Can you help me identify the subordinate clause in the sentence The ...
- English - Read the following sentences write whether each underlined clause is ...
- English - Identify the underline potions following sentence The children built a...
- English 3 - 1.) Identify the main clause in the sentence below. Then decide if ...
- Language Arts - Identify which sentence this is: The woman *who one the cookie ...
- English Grammar - Clauses - The following sentence contains _____. We like him ...