Posted by Jerald on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 7:42pm.
Read the sentences Add the correct end punctuation to each one
Do earthquakes occur in Texas
The sound of sirens awakened us
For English class, what book will you read
That's a giant fire ant mound
Please put away your books
That player just made an amazing shot
How large is Abilene Texas
When was oil discovered in Texas
Complete the essay later
Have you ever seen a javelina
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 7:45pm
Yes! All are right.
English - Jerald, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 7:46pm
Thank you Ms.Sue!
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 7:49pm
You're welcome, Jerald.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Identify the sentence that contains NO errors in punctuation or use of...
- English - Read the following passage from the Odyssey: Square in your ship's ...
- algbra - sair has to read a book for english class by he end of the week. She ...
- Math - Sari has to read a book for English class by the end of the week. She ...
- Inequalities (Math) - Sari has to read a book for English class by the end of ...
- English - Read the clauses. Then write main or subordinate for each clause. if ...
- english - i have to do an english presentaion for my grade 12 class about a book...
- English - 1. Read all the sentences on the page. 2. Read all the sentences of ...
- English - 1. How long did it take him to read the book? 2. How long did it take ...
- English - There are 10 English sentences. A person is asked to read all the ...