Posted by Jman on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 4:26pm.
2. Which verb correctly completes the below sentence?
The collection written by several of my favorite authors _____ research in the rainforest.
4. Because Anne refers to the bumper sticker as “everlasting punishment,” you can infer that she thinks the stickers
*are a bad idea.
are an appropriate punishment.
5. Anne’s description, “everlasting punishment,” is an example of which technique of humor?
* = my answer
- Please check my answers. - Jman, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 4:30pm
Check them pls
- Lang Arts - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 4:43pm
2. is wrong. The other two are correct.
- Lang Arts - India, Friday, February 8, 2013 at 6:32pm
Ms. Sue How is 2 wrong please explain.
- Lang Arts - Vince, Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 1:07pm
To India, just say each sentence out with each of the verbs and tell me which one sounds correct.
- Lang Arts - Angle , Monday, April 14, 2014 at 2:12pm
the answer is bad idea because i am in connexus academy and when you are done the test it shows you the right answers and the bad idea is a right answer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts ~CHECK MY ANSWERS~ - Which verb correctly completes the below ...
- Language Arts-check answer- - The article is at the bottom for this question: ...
- ENGLISH - 1.Is the group of words a simple sentence, a compound sentence, a run-...
- Lang. Arts - Which pronoun correctly completes the sentence? I am not sure who ...
- aLGEBRA - Tracy wants to purchase custom-made bumper stickers to advertise her ...
- Grammar - Which verb completes the sentence below correctly? Each of the players...
- English - Can you guys think of idea's for a bumper sticker based on ethics (...
- algebra - Lauren wants to purchase custom-made bumper stickers to advertise her ...
- Lang. Arts - I'm having trouble deciding on whether the verb in each sentence ...
- Check my answers - Question 1.Choose the answer that identifies the case of the...