Posted by Jamie on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 2:41pm.
One of your friends who works at a local public TV station knows that you wish to break into event-floral designing. She attended a party last week for which you had created an amazing set piece that surrounded a small dance floor. Impressed with your work, she asks you to supply floral arrangements for a popular local rock bandís live TV concert airing next month. In exchange for your work, youíll receive an on-screen plug, and youíll be allowed to hand out your business brochures to the studio audience. A great opportunity to make a name for yourself has fallen in your lap. What will you do to get noticed while at the same time giving this very modern and sophisticated band an artful set to back them?
3. You're told that the set's background will be white, and that this band usually wears black. You decide to create arrangements with an attention-getting color combination of yellow-orange, red-violet, and blue-green. These colors create a/an _______ color scheme.
i think D , is that right?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- floral design - when floral design first emerged as an art form,emphasis focused...
- floral design - A professional floral designer should develop _______ skills.
- floral design - Floral designers take care not to purchase flowers with A. ...
- Floral desighn - What should wedding-floral consultants always do? A. Use only ...
- floral disign - What is the most effective way for you to locate local growers ...
- Design - Which design style encourages a complete manipulation of floral ...
- floral designing - what kind of container do you need for a Hogarth arrangement?
- floral design - examination 03005900
- floral design - cordyline terminails is the botanical name of the
- floral design - please help with penn foster exam 03034200