Posted by Melanie on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 10:57pm.
The text, Introduction to Sociology, describes many individuals who have contributed to our current view of sociology, including:
C. Wright Mills
W. I. Thomas
W. E. B. Du Bois
Using the knowledge you have gained thus far in this course, write a paper which identifies one influential theorist that best aligns with your personal view of sociology. Describe the theory and provide evidence supporting your thesis (three reasons for choosing your theorist).
Sociology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 10:59pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
Sociology - PsyDAG, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 12:56pm
It is impossible to help, if we do not know your personal view and the corresponding theorist.
Sociology - barbara, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 1:36pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- sociology - i just got this course today, i started on it, please check over my ...
- sociology - Which sociologist showed that deviance exists in all societies, ...
- sociology - In what way were Karl Marx and Charles Wright Mills alike in their ...
- SOC 101 - Checking my Answers: 1. The Sociological insight can provide which of ...
- sociology - how does Emile Durkhein efind sociology? Explain the tenets of his ...
- Sociology - I would like to get a better understanding of Emile Durkheim's ...
- Sociology - I have to write an assignment on a situation similarly to a culture ...
- College Sociology - Do you know of any websites that give an overview about ...
- Sociology - What is writing analysis???? Because I saw this in my Program of ...
- Sociology - How to start my thesis statment according with C. Wright Mills about...