Posted by tesj on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:57pm.
2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying nutrients to and waste from the body’s cells? (1 point)
red blood cells
red and white blood cells
white blood cells
3. _________ defend the body against disease. (1 point)
Red blood cells
White blood cells
4. Which molecule transports oxygen in red blood cells? (1 point)
5. A person with the blood type AB ______________ (1 point)
cannot receive blood from a person with any other blood type.
can only receive blood from a person with O blood type.
can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
can give blood to a person with any blood type.
6. Which of the following occurs if a person is given the wrong type of blood during a blood transfusion? (1 point)
Red blood cells clump.
Clots form in the blood vessels.
The person could die.
all of the above
2.red blood cells
3.White blood cells
5.can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
6.c or d
Answer this Question
Science - How is cell division responsible for growth. Could someone please tell...
science - Assume that the hereditary information carried in genes and DNA is ...
math help - 1/3 . 7 help me plss is it gonna be 7/1 or 1/7
Science - Describe how the rotation of Earth is responsible for the movement of ...
Science-Repost - Describe how the rotation of Earth is responsible for the ...
Maths - Can u plss help me how to do triangles? N..how not to stress?! N..is ...
Creative Writing - Learning to be responsible when still a child is the best ...
Earth/Space Science - Which of the following is responsible for absolute sea-...
science - Which of the following is not responsible for nitrogen fixation? a. ...
math - 1. Find 30% of 70. (1 point) do you have a link or can u explain how to ...