Posted by tesj on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:57pm.
2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying nutrients to and waste from the body’s cells? (1 point)
red blood cells
red and white blood cells
white blood cells
3. _________ defend the body against disease. (1 point)
Red blood cells
White blood cells
4. Which molecule transports oxygen in red blood cells? (1 point)
5. A person with the blood type AB ______________ (1 point)
cannot receive blood from a person with any other blood type.
can only receive blood from a person with O blood type.
can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
can give blood to a person with any blood type.
6. Which of the following occurs if a person is given the wrong type of blood during a blood transfusion? (1 point)
Red blood cells clump.
Clots form in the blood vessels.
The person could die.
all of the above
2.red blood cells
3.White blood cells
5.can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
6.c or d
Answer this Question
science - 2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying nutrients to and...
Science 8th grade - Please check my answer thanks What makes up most of the ...
math/ algebra? - a lab technician draws a sample of blood. A cubic millitmeter ...
Healthcare - Could someone please let me know if I am on the right track with ...
albebra - a cubic millimeter of the blood contains 22 to the 3rd power of white ...
blood/science - how are blood types determined? A. marker mocules marked on red ...
science: cells - 1~ What do red blood cells do and is there anything ...
science - for blood what would be the difference in seeing a) plasma b) red ...
Biology - Suppose 1.00 ml of blood from a given donor contained 5 X 106 red ...
Cell Biology - Suppose 1.00 ml of blood from a given donor contained 5 X 106 red...