Posted by tesj on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:57pm.
2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying nutrients to and waste from the body’s cells? (1 point)
red blood cells
red and white blood cells
white blood cells
3. _________ defend the body against disease. (1 point)
Red blood cells
White blood cells
4. Which molecule transports oxygen in red blood cells? (1 point)
5. A person with the blood type AB ______________ (1 point)
cannot receive blood from a person with any other blood type.
can only receive blood from a person with O blood type.
can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
can give blood to a person with any blood type.
6. Which of the following occurs if a person is given the wrong type of blood during a blood transfusion? (1 point)
Red blood cells clump.
Clots form in the blood vessels.
The person could die.
all of the above
2.red blood cells
3.White blood cells
5.can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
6.c or d
Answer this Question
science - 2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying nutrients to and...
bio - the systemtic system of the heart sends oxygenated blood and nutrients to ...
AP Biology - Which of the following is probably the main factor responsible for ...
Biology Honors - How does a salamander transport nutrients and waste throughout ...
Health - "Smoking causes drastic changes in the _______ system, which is ...
Science - Most reactions in the body occur too slowly on their own to sustain ...
Biology - What is probably the main factor responsible for the phenomenon of ...
Help Please!! Health - Which one of the following major concepts is NOT included...
biology - Why is a large surface area : volume ratio needed for cells to ...
science - what are cells made from? Please, what kind of cells? There are many ...
For Further Reading