Posted by tesj on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:57pm.
2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying nutrients to and waste from the body’s cells? (1 point)
red blood cells
red and white blood cells
white blood cells
3. _________ defend the body against disease. (1 point)
Red blood cells
White blood cells
4. Which molecule transports oxygen in red blood cells? (1 point)
5. A person with the blood type AB ______________ (1 point)
cannot receive blood from a person with any other blood type.
can only receive blood from a person with O blood type.
can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
can give blood to a person with any blood type.
6. Which of the following occurs if a person is given the wrong type of blood during a blood transfusion? (1 point)
Red blood cells clump.
Clots form in the blood vessels.
The person could die.
all of the above
2.red blood cells
3.White blood cells
5.can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
6.c or d
Answer this Question
math help - 1/3 . 7 help me plss is it gonna be 7/1 or 1/7
Maths - Can u plss help me how to do triangles? N..how not to stress?! N..is ...
math - 1. Find 30% of 70. (1 point) do you have a link or can u explain how to ...
chem - Is CaCl2 an ionic compound or molecule? plss help. i'm just a little bit ...
algebra - Suppose that f(x)is a polynomial with integer coefficients, such thatf...
geography - how does the north korea affect in their geography ?? plss. I need ...
math - How many ordered triples of complex numbers(a,b,c) are there such that a^...
MATH HELP PLSS!! - i know if u want to compound monthly, then n is 12 and if ...
english - does house personify the diseased, dying Usher family in "the fall of ...
chemistry - if you are exposed to all sources of radiation from natural sources ...