Posted by tesj on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:41pm.
2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying nutrients to and waste from the body’s cells? (1 point)
red blood cells
red and white blood cells
white blood cells
3. _________ defend the body against disease. (1 point)
Red blood cells
White blood cells
4. Which molecule transports oxygen in red blood cells? (1 point)
5. A person with the blood type AB ______________ (1 point)
cannot receive blood from a person with any other blood type.
can only receive blood from a person with O blood type.
can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
can give blood to a person with any blood type.
6. Which of the following occurs if a person is given the wrong type of blood during a blood transfusion? (1 point)
Red blood cells clump.
Clots form in the blood vessels.
The person could die.
all of the above
2.red blood cells
3.White blood cells
5.can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
6.c or d
- Science/General Biology - Devron, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 10:03pm
You are correct for all of the except 6. The answer is d, all of the above.
- science - tesj, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 10:43pm
- science - Anonymous, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 11:30am
2. is plasma
- science - Devron, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 4:10pm
I apologize, I should have caught 2 as well. Plasma carries waste to the kidneys for excretion.
Answer this Question
Finance - Risk exposure due to heavy short-term borrowing can be compensated for...
Science - How is cell division responsible for growth. Could someone please tell...
Physics concept question - A long straight horizontal wire carries a current I...
english - In Anglo-Saxon society, the _____ was responsible for carrying on the ...
world history - 67. what is the term for the Gernam attacks on merchant and ...
science - use the following terms to create a concept map: ecology,ecosystem,...
Physical Science - An escalator 14 m long is carrying a 70-kg person from one ...
world hitory - what is the tem for the German attacks on merchant an passenger ...
science - why do you think the deer population was only 4,00 in 1905 when the ...
Math - Truck A is carrying 2.5 tons of cargo. Truck B is carrying 4,500 pounds ...