Posted by tesj on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 9:41pm.
2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying nutrients to and waste from the body’s cells? (1 point)
red blood cells
red and white blood cells
white blood cells
3. _________ defend the body against disease. (1 point)
Red blood cells
White blood cells
4. Which molecule transports oxygen in red blood cells? (1 point)
5. A person with the blood type AB ______________ (1 point)
cannot receive blood from a person with any other blood type.
can only receive blood from a person with O blood type.
can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
can give blood to a person with any blood type.
6. Which of the following occurs if a person is given the wrong type of blood during a blood transfusion? (1 point)
Red blood cells clump.
Clots form in the blood vessels.
The person could die.
all of the above
2.red blood cells
3.White blood cells
5.can receive blood from a person with any blood type.
6.c or d
- Science/General Biology - Devron, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 10:03pm
You are correct for all of the except 6. The answer is d, all of the above.
- science - tesj, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 10:43pm
- science - Anonymous, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 11:30am
2. is plasma
- science - Devron, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 4:10pm
I apologize, I should have caught 2 as well. Plasma carries waste to the kidneys for excretion.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- HELP PLSS SCIENCE - 2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying ...
- Health - 1.the heart is composed of how many Loops? A)1 B)2 <...
- math/ algebra? - a lab technician draws a sample of blood. A cubic millitmeter ...
- Science 8th grade - Please check my answer thanks What makes up most of the ...
- helth plz help - the blood vessels that carry blood away from the heart to the ...
- albebra - a cubic millimeter of the blood contains 22 to the 3rd power of white ...
- health. please help! #6 - 6. It is the middle of winter and like everyone else ...
- blood/science - how are blood types determined? A. marker mocules marked on red ...
- Healthcare - Could someone please let me know if I am on the right track with ...
- science - in any given mm3 of blood, what is the approximate ratio of the number...