Posted by Terry on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 4:30pm.
- Functions, math - Steve, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 5:03pm
I assume you want to solve for x which makes this true?
4cosx = 2
cosx = 1/2
x = 60°, 300°
That's an odd equation, but oh, well...
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- circular (trigonometric) functions - hi, i need help solving this trigonometric ...
- graphing trig functions - for graphing basic trig functions such as y=2sinx or y...
- Calculus exam review, PLEASE HELP!! - for each function, determine the equation ...
- MATH (Problem Solving) - Find the general solution algebraically. 2 cos^2x=7cosx...
- calculus - 7cosx+5sinx=2k+1 6 35 3 14
- Math - Solve 3cosx+1=2secx
- Math - Solve for x in terms of y: y = (x^3/4)-(x^2/3)-(x/2)+3cosx
- math - what is the antiderivative of 1/4sinx+3cosx
- Math - d/dx 1/cos[3cosx-2sinx)/sqrt3]
- Calculus - Given f'(x)=7cosx–11sinx and f(0)=1, find f(x)= ____?