Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8:36pm.
Word box avenge cede deluge discretion giddy impact intimidate liberate logical misrepresent optional outright rendezvous rotund saunter sluggish subordinate tint variable verge.
I'm going to skip some on my paper so I skipped some numbers.
14.After the heavy meal we felt so _____ that we just sat in the living room and watched whatever was on television
15. The impact of the head on collision was so severe that the drivers of both vehicles were killed ___
19. Because of the lawyer's long experience in legal matters, we left it to his ____ how to proceed with the case
20. Many people say that they become quite ____ when they look down from the top of a tall building
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8:39pm
19. is wrong. The others are right.
- English - Jerald, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8:53pm
2.Our "truth in advertising" laws are designed to discourage manufacturers from ____ the virtues of their products
- English - Jerald, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8:55pm
Actually no discretion belongs in this sentence.
Because of the lawyer's long experience in legal matters we left it to his Discretion how to proceed with the case
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8:57pm
Yes -- discretion is right, now.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Word box avenge cede deluge discretion giddy impact intimidate ...
- English - 1. We held a meeting to discuss why the sale of tickets to the class ...
- English - Word box: I have Intimidate liberate logical misrepresent optional and...
- English - Hello I need some help please I am preparing myself for ma MA degree.I...
- history - Write a 700- to 900-word paper addressing the following aspects of ...
- English - 8.Letters of protest (deluged tinted) the Mayor's office when he ...
- english - research paper - heyy.. i'm writing a research paper on Dr. Seuss. i'...
- English - She is going to get off at the airport in America. She is going to get...
- English - How do I write a analysis paper? What would be some good topics. ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. (I'n unsure about the use...