Posted by Zachary on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 8:08pm.
Emily wants to make a rectangular model with a height of one connecting cube. She wants to make the model in exactly 2 different ways. How many connecting cubes could Emily use to make the model in only two ways
Math - morris, Thursday, January 9, 2014 at 6:09pm
Math - Anonymous, Monday, October 27, 2014 at 8:38pm
Math - bub, Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 6:27pm
MATH - UNRECOGNIZED NAME, Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 8:20pm
Math - Aaron, Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 10:22am
Seems to me the answer is 6, because the rectangle can then only be made in the following two ways: (1) 6x1x1 or (2) 3x2x1. In each case, the height is 1.
Math - rhyen, Monday, January 11, 2016 at 6:53pm
Math - Cookie, Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 7:41pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Emily wants to make a regtangular model with a height of one connecting ...
- math - Emma os using connecting cubes to make a rectangular model with a height ...
- math - Emma is using connecting cubes to make a rectangular model with a height ...
- math - Use 17 connecting cubes to make a kitchen model. Model is is the shape of...
- algebra - Jenn will use 18 connecting cubes to make a model of a park. The model...
- Math - Liz uses 19 connecting cubes to make a model of house. The house model is...
- math - You want to make a rectangular model one cube high exactly 2 and only 2 ...
- Math - Tiffany is using wooden cubes to make rectangular prisms. if she has ...
- Math - TO BE HONEST I DON'T REALLY KNOW SO I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS HELP ME ...
- math - how many ways could somebody make a house rectangular house if she used ...