Posted by anoneemose on Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 2:55pm.
Twelve college students were surveyed about the distance from their house to
the college they attended.
12 18 54
13 15 24
8 5 14
27 1 20
1. Using the data set above, find the percentile ranking for the data point 24. (is this 75th percentile?
2. Using the data set above, what distance corresponds to the 58th percentile? is this 15?
- statistics help please! - PsyDAG, Monday, January 21, 2013 at 11:59am
Please only post your questions once. Repeating posts will not get a quicker response. In addition, it wastes our time looking over reposts that have already been answered in another post. Thank you.
See your later post.
- statistics help please! - Yu, Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 8:45am
maximize p = 2x+3y subject to
graphic method for linear programing
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - Twelve college students were surveyed about the distance from their...
- HELP PLEASE - Twelve college students were surveyed about the distance from ...
- math - Twelve college students were surveyed about the distance from their house...
- Statistics - What percentage of college students are attending a college in the ...
- Statistics - A poll was taken of a random sample of 1189 college students. Of ...
- Calculus - Four hundred students attended the dedication ceremony of a new ...
- statistics - At a small college it is known from previous years that 35% of all ...
- Statistics - How do you find the p-value??? Thanks! In the past, 35% of the ...
- statistics - In the past a certain college has found that 35% of the students ...
- statistics - Which data provide the answer to the question: “How frequently can ...