Posted by chi on Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 11:43am.
What mass of lead (ii) trioxonitrate(v) would be required to yield 9g of lead(ii)chloride on the addition of excess sodium chloride(pb=207,N=14,O=16,Na=23,cl=35.5)
chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 1:10pm
Pb(NO3)2 + 2NaCl ==> PbCl2 + 2NaNO3
mols PbCl2 = g/molar mass
Convert mols PbCl2 to mols Pb(NO3)2 using the coefficients in the balanced equation.
Now convert mols Pb(NO3)2 to g. g = mols x molar mass.
chemistry - daniel, Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 7:28am
since 315g of Pb(NO3)2 is yielded 278g of PbCl2
hence, xg of Pb(NO3)2 would yield 9g of PbCl2
it can be represented as below;
315g Pb(NO3)2 = 278g of PbCl2
xg of Pb(NO3) = 9g of PbCl2
x = 315g x 9g divided by 278g
therefore, 10.197g of Pb(NO3)2 would be required to yield 9g of PbCl2.
chemistry - calculate the mass of one mole of lead ii trioxonitrate v PB(NO3)2 If pb=207, N=14, O=16, Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 10:35am
calculate the mass of one mole of lead ii trioxonitrate v PB(NO3)2 If pb=207, N=14, O=16
chemistry - Derbie, Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 4:37pm
Molar mass of Pb(NO3)2 is 207+2*14+2*3*16=331g/mol. But mole=mass/ molar mass. :- 1mole=mass (g)/331g/mol. Mass=mole*molar mass :- mass(g) = 1mole * 331g/mole =331grammes (ans)
chemistry - Ayuba toheeb, Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 3:34pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - what mass of lead (ii) trioxonitrate (v)will be required to yield, ...
- chemistry - 200cm3 of each of 0.1m of solutions of lead (ii) trioxonitrate (v) ...
- Chemistry - What mass of Pb(No3)2 would be required to yield 9g of 3PbCl2 on the...
- Chemistry - Assume you started with a 0.642 gram sample of Sodium Bicarbonate ...
- chemistry - A solution contains 0.245 of dissolved lead (lead ion or Pb2+.) How...
- chemistry - What mass of lead (II)chloride would precipitate if a solution ...
- Chemistry - if a student starts with 3.000 g of lead(II) carbonate for the first...
- Chemistry - A solution contains 0.133 g of dissolved Lead. How many moles of ...
- chemistry - Answer the following questions based on this reaction: Pb(NO3)2 (aq...
- Chemistry - A 10.00 gram solid sample consisting of a mixture of sodium chloride...