Posted by karen on Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 11:29am.
The weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation were dramatized by all of the following except
My ANSWER is (D)
(A) the Newburgh Conspiracy.
(B) Shays’ Rebellion.
(C) the absence of a centralized authority.
(D) the absence of a single currency.
Impeachment can be characterized as a
My answer is (a)
(A) sole responsibility of the Senate.
(B) shared function between the Senate and the Supreme Court.
(c) shared function between the House of Representative and the Senate.
(D)sole responsibility of the House of Representatives.
In Federalist Paper No. 10, Madison argues that
My Answer is (D)
@The answer can be found in the section “The Federalist Papers.”
(A) factions should be outlawed.
(B) stronger factions are necessary to unify the nation.
(C) factions need to be regulated in order to protect liberty.
(D) more factions make it difficult for any one faction to dominate others.
Pol 201 American National Goverment - karen, Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 11:17am
In creating a new government, the Framers sought to
MY answer is (A)
(A) duplicate the best of English tradition and institutions.
(B) scrap everything British.
(C) create a democratic government.
(D) reaffirm their commitment to a monarchy.
Answer this Question
- AMERICAN GOVERMENT - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 12:19pm
I don't know where you found these answers. They are all wrong.
- AMERICAN GOVERMENT - karen, Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 12:50pm
Thanks for you input Ms.Sue but my answers were correct with the exception of (impeachment can be characterized as a) which was shared function between the House of Representative and the Senate. I can't believe you would trying stir me wrong... I trust and believe that the person who tried to do this was not the real Ms.Sue because she has been real helpful to me in the past when I have needed assistance.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pol 201 American National Goverment - Please help The weaknesses of the Articles...
- US History - Put this in order ____ Constitutional Convention ____ Northwest ...
- Social Studies - Can you answer these questions: 1. Under the Articles of ...
- History - 8.)Which answer best details a weakness of the Articles of ...
- History8 - Which of the following was NOT a reason the United States needed a ...
- us history - 12.What was a significant effect of Shays' Rebellion? It forced ...
- American Government - According to the Articles of Confederation, this power was...
- S.S - Shays' Rebellion made some Americans realized that the Article of ...
- Government - I am working on a test review for Gov't and I cant find any ...
- s.s - Did the Constitution resolve the weaknesses in the Articles of ...