Posted by Joana on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 3:42pm.
1-2. This summer, local children can sign up for art or music lessons for a _____ fee of $ 3.00. It’s impossible to take both, though, since the classes will be _____ .
3-4. Although cancer and heart disease ________ the leading threats to life in the United States, car accidents are the _________ cause of death for teenagers.
5-6. “It seems as if a degree in accounting is a _________ for understanding our tax laws,” said Ken. “How else could anyone__________ the tax codes.?”
7-8. The small print on the Bryant’s mortgage stated that if they should ________ on payments, the bank had the right to _______ their house.
9-10. When Ms. Howe was interviewed for the job of store manager, the regional manager asked her a question about a ________ situation. “Imagine that our business is in a __________ ,” he said. “What would you do to enhance sales?”
English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 4:28pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
english - Joana, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 9:40pm
english - amber, Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 10:41am
are theses correct before i right them down
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- vocab - This summer, local children can sigh up for art class or music lessons ...
- math - 3-4. This summer, local children can sign up for art or music lessons for...
- english - concurrent,confiscated, constitute, decipher, default, hypothetical, ...
- English - Thank you very much. Here are some more sentences I'd like you to ...
- Math - In a class of 50 students, 18 take music, 26 take art and 2 take both art...
- English - Classes have also started at music school now. I go twice a week for ...
- math - 4. Gregory teaches martial arts. He charges a one-time processing fee of...
- math - Greg teaches martial arts. He charges a one time processing fee of $5.00 ...
- Art and Creative Development - Art helps children socially because: A. they can ...
- prealgebra - a local pool charges a $6 sign up fee plus $2 per visit as as ...