Posted by Victoria on Friday, January 18, 2013 at 2:15pm.
Conjugate the following verbs in present tense for the forms shown:
1) conducir---yo, tu, el/ella
2) escoger---yo, tu, el/ella
the "j" is correct letter when you conjugate this verb
3) seguir/yo, tu, el/ella
4) empezar---nosotros, ellos
5) sentir---nosotros, ellos
6) dormir--nosotros, ellos
7) volver---nosotros, ellos
8) reír---nosotros, ellos
9) pedir---ella, nosotros
10) tener---yo, tú
- Spanish Check?? - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 2:20pm
I'll send this to our Spanish expert, SraJMcGin.
- Spanish Check?? - SraJMcGin, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 4:09pm
2. a -ger verb in the Presdent Indicative Tense (Spanish I) changes the g to j before the letters o or a (Subjunctive) but NOT before e, i, u. escojo but escoges, escoge. And on ALL these, don't forget the accent on tú as the Subject Pronoun.
8. There is an accent on the i in the Infinitive: reír, because of the dipthong. (In a dipthong - a strong + a weak vowel together - remember "u and i are weak!" nosotors reímos (the nosotros and vosotros forms are like the infinitive)ab ekkis ríen.
Answer this Question
- Spanish-7thgrade - I had to write a paragraph about what my mom did yesterday ...
- Spanish - Please see if this is written correctly. Let me know if I can say ...
- spanish - Please see if this is written correctly. Let me know what to fix. ...
- Spanish - Conjugate the following irregular verbs in the simple present tense (...
- 6th grade math - Ella and Nico had $250 altogether. If Nico spent $35, he would ...
- Spanish Work Check - Can someone check my work and tell me if they're ...
- Spanish - I had to rewrite from English to Spanish-Please check if I did them ...
- Spanish - Hello: Please see if this translation is correct. Make suggestions as ...
- Spanish - I am working on a short essay and lack confidence in my use of tenses ...
- spanish - May you see if this is written correctly? Hace veintitrés años, mi ...