Posted by leanna on Friday, January 18, 2013 at 7:49am.
how do you write 4/5, 5/12, 3/10 in its simpliest form?
math - MathMat, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 8:20am
Um, those fractions are in their simplest forms.
math - Writeacher, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 8:22am
Mat, if you leave out the "um" comments, your responses would not sound so condescending.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do I write 6 2/3 + 3 4/5 to its simpliest form. This is how I did it...
- math - Given that g(x)= 2x+1/5 and f(x)=x+4 Calculate the value of g(-2) 2(-2)+1...
- beginning algebra - Solve for y. Write answer in simpliest form. 2+7/y=3/5
- algebra 2 - Would some one look at these problems and see if I got them right ...
- math (reiny) got an ans but would like work it pl - Given that g(x)= 2x+1/5 and ...
- math - what is the simpliest form of 11by7
- Math - The ratio of seven dimes to three quarters. It wants me to write this ...
- math - please guide me in writing this ratio to the simpliest form - 3 1/2 to 14
- math - how do yo convert the ratio 120:200 to a fraction in simpliest form
- math problem check - would some one please see if I am correct with these ...