Posted by Anonymous on Friday, January 18, 2013 at 7:41am.
The areas of the the three adjacent faces of a cuboid are 600 sq.cm 300sq.cm and 200 sq.cm.find the sum of the length,breadth and height of the cuboid ?
maths-urgently needed - Reiny, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 9:48am
let the dimensions be a , b, and c cm
from ab=600 , b =600/a
from ac=300 , c = 300/a
from bc = 200
(600/a)(300/a) = 200
180000/a^2 = 200
200a^2 = 180000
a^2 = 900
a = 30
then b=300/30 = 20
and c = 300/30 = 10
the cuboid is 30 cm by 20 cm by 10 cm
maths-urgently needed - THANKS, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 7:11am
THANKS FOR THE ANSWER. :D
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- on areas - the surface area of the three faces having the same border of a ...
- algebra - Find the lateral surface of a cuboid whose length, breadth and height ...
- Mathematics - a cuboid with length 13cm width 4cm and height h State in terms of...
- maths-urgently needed - A cube or a cuboid had the volume the measurement of the...
- maths - The area of 3 adjacent faces of cuboid are x,y and z . If the volume is ...
- maths --plse help me.. - The area of 3 adjacent faces of a cuboid are x,y,z.. if...
- geometry - the diagonal VY of a cuboid =root(26.25)cm, the length of a side ZY...
- math - A cuboid has a square base of side 18cm.The height of the cuboid is 10....
- Math - A rectangular sheet measuring 80cm and 50cm is 2mm thick and is made of ...
- maths - A Cuboid dimension 14cm*8cm*7cm is completely emerged in cuboid trough ...