Posted by tesj on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 9:40pm.
1. How do you write 0.24% as a decimal? (1 point)
2. How do you write 135% as a decimal? (1 point)
3. How do you write % as a decimal? (1 point)
- math help me plss - tesj, Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 9:41pm
- math help me plss - tesj, Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 9:42pm
them my answers
- math help me plss - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 9:50pm
Those are both wrong.
Study this site carefully to learn how to convert percents to decimals.
- math help me plss - MathMat, Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 9:52pm
3(you need a percentage to start with)
Converting percentage to decimal is easy. First get rid of the percentage sign by crossing it off. Then move the decimal 2 places forward. Here I did an example following these steps below.
Just that easy! Really it's easy just keep trying!
- math help me plss - tesj, Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 9:54pm
- math help me plss - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 10:09pm
Tesj -- Apparently you don't really want help. You're ignoring the responses from both MathMat and me.
- math help me plss - tesj, Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 10:12pm
srry i didnt see that ...
- math help me plss - Ms.Sue SUCKS!!!!, Monday, March 4, 2013 at 8:53pm
- math help me plss - Ms.Sue is a jerk, Monday, March 4, 2013 at 8:54pm
- math help me plss - MysteryWoman, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 4:31pm
Really?? You want too disrespect Ms.Sue? Do you know how many kids she has helped? It's people like you that ruin the internet.
- math help me plss - person , Saturday, April 12, 2014 at 10:01pm
haha true, get a life losers
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math help please ASAP - 2. Identify the sequence as arithmetic, geometric, or ...
- MATH 1 QUESTION PLS HELP ASAP!!!!! - 3. 5 • 3^n (1 point) a.15, 30, 45, 60 b.5, ...
- ALGEBRA - (a) Write the expression in terms of natural logarithms. (Express all ...
- Math - Can someone correct them 5) Write fraction as a percent 7/8 My answer: 0....
- math - Decimal numbers with digits both before and after the decimal point, such...
- Math 115 - Round to the indicated decimal place. 135.1967=135 To the nearest ...
- Math - During decimal multiplication, we know that the placement of the decimal ...
- chemistry - Pure acetylsalicylic acid has a melting point of 135.0 - 135.5 (...
- MATH-URGENT NEED TO TURN THIS IN - IN 10 min. - 1. What are the equivalent ...
- Math - 5*3^n A.15,30,45,60*** B.5,15,45,135 C.0,15,45,135 D.15,45,135,405 I need...