Posted by Girl on .
Gene therapy research uses _______ to alter defective hereditary material. (1 point)
2. _____ transports materials within a cell and between cells and makes up ______ percent of most organisms. (1 point)
3. Which of these measures will not help a viral infection? (1 point)
controlling animals that spread disease
improving sanitary conditions
4. Prokaryotic cells are found in (1 point)
plants and some protists.
only one-celled organisms.
animals and fungi.
5. _________, which are not found in plant cells, contain _______ to break down food and cell waste. (1 point)
Golgi bodies; cellular molecules
Lysosomes; digestive chemicals
6. A virus contains which of these parts? (1 point)