Posted by Girl on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 4:31pm.
Gene therapy research uses _______ to alter defective hereditary material. (1 point)
2. _____ transports materials within a cell and between cells and makes up ______ percent of most organisms. (1 point)
3. Which of these measures will not help a viral infection? (1 point)
controlling animals that spread disease
improving sanitary conditions
4. Prokaryotic cells are found in (1 point)
plants and some protists.
only one-celled organisms.
animals and fungi.
5. _________, which are not found in plant cells, contain _______ to break down food and cell waste. (1 point)
Golgi bodies; cellular molecules
Lysosomes; digestive chemicals
6. A virus contains which of these parts? (1 point)
Answer this Question
7th grade science Ms. Sue pleae only 1 question - 1. Gene therapy research uses ...
7th grade science Ms. Sue please check - Hi! Can you check my answers please and...
Check please science - Cells are to tissues as organs are to 1 ORGAN SYSTEM 2 ...
biology - which of the following types of cells need to make energy to perform ...
7th grade science Ms. Sue please - 1. What steps in meiosis are similar to steps...
7th grade science help Ms. Sue please! - 1. Most of the life of any cell is ...
6th Grade Science - What are: -Groups of similar cells doing the same work? -...
Science - 1. How many chromosomes do human sex cells have? (1 point) 22 43 46 23...
Science Word - Is cell theory is 1. the mayjor theory of life science 2. the ...
7th grade science - 1. How many chromosomes do human sex cells have? (1 point) ...