Posted by Girl on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 4:31pm.
Gene therapy research uses _______ to alter defective hereditary material. (1 point)
2. _____ transports materials within a cell and between cells and makes up ______ percent of most organisms. (1 point)
3. Which of these measures will not help a viral infection? (1 point)
controlling animals that spread disease
improving sanitary conditions
4. Prokaryotic cells are found in (1 point)
plants and some protists.
only one-celled organisms.
animals and fungi.
5. _________, which are not found in plant cells, contain _______ to break down food and cell waste. (1 point)
Golgi bodies; cellular molecules
Lysosomes; digestive chemicals
6. A virus contains which of these parts? (1 point)
Answer this Question
7th grade science Ms. Sue pleae only 1 question - 1. Gene therapy research uses ...
Science - 1. __________ is one type of genetic engineering, in which a normal ...
This is Urgent Science - 1. __________ is one type of genetic engineering, in ...
Science help needed - Posted by This Girl on Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 1:...
Health (Ms. Sue) - Summarize how genes are involved in hereditary diseases. A: ...
Biology - Put the following procedures of gene therapy in order: a. The healthy ...
science, biology - Hemophilia is a hereditary disease that prevents a persons ...
Science - Scientists have inserted the gene for human insulin into bacteria. ...
statistics - Suppose that 8% of a certain batch of calculators have a defective ...
Science - Hi can you please check my work. A mutation that occurs in a diploid ...