Posted by Girl on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 4:31pm.
Gene therapy research uses _______ to alter defective hereditary material. (1 point)
2. _____ transports materials within a cell and between cells and makes up ______ percent of most organisms. (1 point)
3. Which of these measures will not help a viral infection? (1 point)
controlling animals that spread disease
improving sanitary conditions
4. Prokaryotic cells are found in (1 point)
plants and some protists.
only one-celled organisms.
animals and fungi.
5. _________, which are not found in plant cells, contain _______ to break down food and cell waste. (1 point)
Golgi bodies; cellular molecules
Lysosomes; digestive chemicals
6. A virus contains which of these parts? (1 point)
Answer this Question
7th grade science Ms. Sue pleae only 1 question - 1. Gene therapy research uses ...
7th grade science Ms. Sue please check - Hi! Can you check my answers please and...
7th grade science Ms. Sue please - 1. What steps in meiosis are similar to steps...
SCIENCE - A colony of bacteria is made up of (5) cells. Asuuming that no cells ...
Science - What happens when bacteria reproduce by binary fission? a. two cells ...
Pathogen Question - As I know, both protozoa and viruses use host cells. But I ...
science - which of the following is not part of cell theory? A. cells are the ...
science - what are cells made from? Please, what kind of cells? There are many ...
science - Animal cells and plant cells have an outer covering, a _____. Their ...
Biology - Are these correct? A. harvests energy from organic compounds= ...