Posted by Delilah on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 8:17pm.
How many chromosomes do human sex cells have? (1 point)
The actual genetic makeup of an organism for a particular trait is called the ______. The physical characteristic that trait gives the organisms is called the ______. (1 point)
none of the above
Of the following, which represents a homozygous recessive genotype?
Structures in organisms that are no longer of use are called ______ structures. (1 point)
Change in the hereditary features of a type of organism over time is ______. (1 point)
Studying the early growth and development of animals provides clues to their shared ancestry; this field of study is called ______. (1 point)
2. genotype; phenotype
- I don't know - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 8:18pm
I don't know much about science.
- 7th grade science ms sue please - Delilah, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 8:19pm
okay thanks anyway!
- 7th grade science ms sue please - Bri`anna, Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 3:53pm
Connections student? Well, I just took the test;
1 is correct
2 I think is correct
3 is not, it's TT
As for 4, 5, and 6, I'm not sure of.
- 7th grade science ms sue please - PsyDAG, Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 7:06pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade science - 1. How many chromosomes do human sex cells have? (1 point) ...
- 7th grade science ASAP - 1. How many chromosomes do human sex cells have? (1 ...
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please - 1. What steps in meiosis are similar to steps...
- Science - A biologist is studying the epithelial cells in a variety of plants ...
- life sciences/7 grade - What is the 23 pair of chromosomes in a human cell ...
- 7th grade science Ms. Sue please only 5 questions - 11. Which of these is ...
- Please Help Me :( Science: Biology, Genetics! - Please help me with science ...
- SCIENCE - What is the 23 chromosomes in a human cell called?Why are they ...
- SCIENCE - QUESTION? Which is the 23 chromosomes in human cell called? Why are ...
- Science, Genetics - Please help me with science genetics questions? Thanks to ...