Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 2:31pm.
4. How did the United States change as it became more economically independent? (Select TWO correct responses.)
Population decreased as trade with other nations was stifled.
The growth of factories and trade led to the growth of American cities.
Congress chartered the Second Bank of the United States, which had the power to make large loans to businesses.
While cotton production grew throughout the country, other products stopped being produced altogether.
- s.s - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 2:36pm
- s.s - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 2:36pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- s.s - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 2:37pm
b & d is wat i thik
- s.s - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 2:41pm
B. is correct. But the U.S. had many more crops and goods than cotton.
- s.s - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 2:42pm
so its b & c
- s.s - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 2:45pm
- s.s - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 2:45pm
- s.s - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 3:00pm
- s.s - buttt, Friday, March 15, 2013 at 4:04pm
can i have some numbers?;)
- s.s - Merida, Friday, January 23, 2015 at 9:49pm
Yes, the two middle ones are the correct ones (B & C). I know this because I just took the assessment.
- s.s - Andie, Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 1:51pm
Do you guys do Connections academy? Because this is the same question on the SS assessment I took
- s.s - Lolzypops, Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 12:13pm
Yep, I do Andie. This was correct, thanks y'all!
- s.s - Middnight, Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 1:20pm
The answers for this whole test is
- s.s - , Friday, January 15, 2016 at 10:47am
Thx Midnight those answers were correct
- s.s - smart one : ), Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 5:09pm
i got 100% thanks midnight : )
- s.s - KAM, Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 7:15pm
Thanks guys! Yah I use connexus
- s.s - .., Friday, February 19, 2016 at 9:08pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SS - 5.How did the United States change as it became more economically ...
- History - Use the chart titled "Population Growth in New York City, 1800-1890...
- Social Studies--Check My Answers Please-- - Are my answers are correct? Please ...
- History - Can someone please check my answers and help me correct them if they ...
- Soc. Studies - The Industrial Revolution led to changes as the U.S. became more ...
- Geo 7th Grade - What is NAFTA? a. An agreement between the United States and ...
- Gov USA - 19. Which of the following is true about the trade imbalance in the ...
- Social Studies - 1. Which of the following helped to increase the populations of...
- Economics - I'm completely stuck on this question.. Trade barriers only work ...
- World history - Which of the following factors represents the most significant ...