Posted by jj on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 6:21pm.
What issue needed to be settled before the smaller states agreed to the articles of confederation?.
A:how to pay taxes
B:ho to pay debts
C;what to do with the western lands
d:who got to vote
us history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 6:25pm
us history - jj, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 6:37pm
i still cant find the answer
us history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 6:38pm
Fifth paragraph of the above website:
"By 1778, nine states had approved. However, ratification was delayed by some small states that had misgivings about the western land claims of certain states. Maryland in particular demanded that these states give their claims to the general government. When assured that most western lands would be ceded to the United States, Maryland ratified the Articles. By March, 1781, all states had approved the Articles of Confederation."
us history - jj, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 6:39pm
thank you so its who got to vote
us history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 6:45pm
No. That's not the meaning I get from that paragraph.
us history - jj, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 6:48pm
i need the answer from one of mine
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- us history - what issue needed to be settled before the smalller states agredd ...
- US History - All of the following were weaknesses of the Articles of ...
- Social Studies - 4.What caused Shay's Rebellion? A. Massachusetts had the power ...
- History - 8.)Which answer best details a weakness of the Articles of ...
- History Essay-english problem - In my opening sentence for my essay "Weaknesses ...
- social studies - The Articles of confederation were nto adopter for fives ...
- Social Studies - 1.What did the states hope to gain under the Articles of ...
- math - Simon's monthly take home pay (after taxes) is 2500.if he pays 21% of his...
- History - 9.)Which answer best summarizes the state's responsibilities to the ...
- History8 - Which of the following was NOT a reason the United States needed a ...