posted by Kristen on .
I posed these one's before but added parenthesis which I think made it confusing as the actually questions do not have them. So, I'm reposting them without to see if it makes sense. If not I understand.
1. Compute as indicated. Write your answer in lowest terms. a+3/a^2-4-a+5/a^2-4a+4
2. Use the properties of exponents to simplify the expression. Write the answer using positive exponents only. So the equation is in parenthesis. (a*b^-4/c^-7)^-3
3. Compute as indicated. Write your answer in lowest terms. So this one starts with 3/m-8 then at the end next to the divide line it shows -5. The answer for A start with a negative next to the divide line.
a. - 2/m-8
4. Simplify the compound rational expression. Use either method. So this equation has a +1 before the top equation and a +y before the bottom.
+1 5/y-10/ +y 25/y-10
5. Simplify the compound rational expression. Use either method. 2/a-1/3/4/a^2-1/9
6. Compute as indicated. Write final results in lowest terms. x^2+2x-15/2x-6 Divide by x^2-25/4x^2
Thanks again for all the help its helping me!
I need help in answering this problem,16
------ . 3
to the lowest term