Posted by Kristen on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 4:44pm.
I posed these one's before but added parenthesis which I think made it confusing as the actually questions do not have them. So, I'm reposting them without to see if it makes sense. If not I understand.
1. Compute as indicated. Write your answer in lowest terms. a+3/a^2-4-a+5/a^2-4a+4
2. Use the properties of exponents to simplify the expression. Write the answer using positive exponents only. So the equation is in parenthesis. (a*b^-4/c^-7)^-3
3. Compute as indicated. Write your answer in lowest terms. So this one starts with 3/m-8 then at the end next to the divide line it shows -5. The answer for A start with a negative next to the divide line.
a. - 2/m-8
4. Simplify the compound rational expression. Use either method. So this equation has a +1 before the top equation and a +y before the bottom.
+1 5/y-10/ +y 25/y-10
5. Simplify the compound rational expression. Use either method. 2/a-1/3/4/a^2-1/9
6. Compute as indicated. Write final results in lowest terms. x^2+2x-15/2x-6 Divide by x^2-25/4x^2
Thanks again for all the help its helping me!
Answer this Question
College Algebra - I posed these one's before but added parenthesis which I ...
Math - Sorry I posed one before this and didn't finish the problem. 42. How many...
intro to algebra - how do i figure out this type of problem. 7(12t). im in ...
Beginning Algebra - how do i figure out this problem i have to make the equation...
college - Write a sentence of at least 150 words—no substituting semicolons or ...
English - Correct the incorrect punctuation and type a semi-colon, colon, em ...
English - 1. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate forms of verbs given in the...
algebra (college) - The # N, in millions, of hearing impaired individuals of age...
algebra - if you can buy 2 pair of pants and 1 shirt for 79.85$ before tax is ...
algebra - quan is shopping. he can buy 2 pants and 1 shirt for $79.85 (before ...