Posted by Kristen on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 4:44pm.
I posed these one's before but added parenthesis which I think made it confusing as the actually questions do not have them. So, I'm reposting them without to see if it makes sense. If not I understand.
1. Compute as indicated. Write your answer in lowest terms. a+3/a^2-4-a+5/a^2-4a+4
2. Use the properties of exponents to simplify the expression. Write the answer using positive exponents only. So the equation is in parenthesis. (a*b^-4/c^-7)^-3
3. Compute as indicated. Write your answer in lowest terms. So this one starts with 3/m-8 then at the end next to the divide line it shows -5. The answer for A start with a negative next to the divide line.
a. - 2/m-8
4. Simplify the compound rational expression. Use either method. So this equation has a +1 before the top equation and a +y before the bottom.
+1 5/y-10/ +y 25/y-10
5. Simplify the compound rational expression. Use either method. 2/a-1/3/4/a^2-1/9
6. Compute as indicated. Write final results in lowest terms. x^2+2x-15/2x-6 Divide by x^2-25/4x^2
Thanks again for all the help its helping me!
Answer this Question
College Algebra - I posed these one's before but added parenthesis which I ...
Statistics - You have these 10 observations of some event X: 1.03 1.022 1.022 1....
English - Correct the incorrect punctuation and type a semi-colon, colon, em ...
algebra - How do you simplify (4x^3y^5)^2? are you using the carrots for ...
Literature - In Romeo and Juliet, who was the alst person to see Juliet alive? A...
English - It is confusing me when it is at the end of the sentence... Amelia ...
com 150 - I have answered all of the questions and need help with some of the ...
Chemistry - I'm in 10th grade and we did a titration lab; with every lab we have...
Algebra - I have an exponent properties test tomorrow, its our last one before ...
bobpursley, drwls. ms. sue Writeacher - When a second post is made to a question...