Posted by noahc on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 10:03pm.
math 7 th grade asap - emery, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 10:23pm
you distribute. multiply the b and -4 so it would be 6b-24
math 7 th grade asap - mathhelp, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 12:11am
You would multiple 6 by what is in the brackets, so it would be
6 x b and 6 x -4
6b and -24
math 7 th grade asap - Nadir, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 4:06pm
do the things in the ( ) first.
that'd be b-4
which is probably base minus four
then multiply by six.
math 7 th grade asap - Satrianna, Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 6:23pm
Ohhh! wait a minute....do u mean Parenthesis for P..well then you are rite too...
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th Grade Math: Help Is Needed ASAP - My son is in the fourth grade and is ...
- MATH help asap - connections academy 8th grade Lesson 9: Integers and Algebra ...
- 5TH GRADE MATH NEED HELP ASAP - EXAMINE THE PATTERN AND FILL IN THE MISSING ...
- MATH HELP ASAP - Adjacent angles are ______ congruent A- always B- sometimes C- ...
- Math-Algebra 1 - I need help with a pizzaz work sheet ASAP if i don't get this ...
- math asap - Solve the proportion using cross products. 8/20 = k/110 (A)99*^* (B)...
- 7th Grade x y input output tables - i need help with x and y input output tables...
- Math 8th grade - In(x):2,10,___,__,__,-3,__,___,x Out(y:4,28,13,-17,10,_,2.5,148...
- 10th grade - i need help asap w. number patterns
- 7th grade - convert 1.5L to mL i need answer asap