Posted by Allyson on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 7:10pm.
Who presented this case to the NAACP?
I've googled this and can't even find it.
- Brown V Board of Education - Writeacher, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 7:15pm
Be sure to read all the Related Questions below. I remember a couple of really good answers to questions about this particular court case.
And try some of the search results here, too:
- Brown V Board of Education - Allyson, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 7:19pm
Writeacher, I've tried searching everywhere and I can't find it.
- Brown V Board of Education - Writeacher, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 7:23pm
I don't know what you mean by "presented this case to the NAACP" but I added NAACP to the search terms:
You have to play around with search terms, sometimes several times.
You may also have to try rephrasing what you mean. Doing that can sometimes help you determine different search terms.
Scroll down to the section called HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET on this webpage to get more ideas.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Anyone Know? Background Information: before Brown v. Board of ...
- History - Why did they name the case Brown v. Board of Education. They were all ...
- social studies - Who represented Linda Brown in the court case Brown vs. Board ...
- Black History - Who was linda brown? and what happened during her case called ...
- AED 204 - explain in no more than 150 words per law, what requirements each law...
- Social Studies - Which court case legally ended segregation within the United ...
- world history - To what did the U.S. Supreme Court case Brown v. Board of ...
- Business Law - he Supreme Court decision in the case of Brown v. Board of ...
- american history - what principle was ocerturned in Brown v Board of education?
- history - Supreme Court's decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka?