Posted by Bobby on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 4:15pm.
The composer utilized the minor mode in Symphonie fantastique to represent
A. joy and love.
B. gloom and ferocity.
C. solemnity and brilliance.
I'm thinking B .
- music - Victoria, Monday, February 24, 2014 at 2:21pm
was that right?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- music appreciation - 3. When you hear a recurring melody in a programmatic ...
- music - Which of the following works helped to redefine the symphony as a genre...
- Music - What is orchestration? A composer creates various themes in a ...
- MUSIC - Search (5) Contemporary Philippine Music Composers * Name of Composer * ...
- Music - What 18th century composer wrote music primarily for the harp?
- Music - music take you into the mental state of the composer what does the quote...
- music - which are the classical composer that used components in their music?
- music - which composer use components in music? what are the 5 major Components ...
- music - was schubert a romantic or classic composer?
- music - Who is someone who is currently working as a musical composer?