Posted by This Girl on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:45pm.
At current rates of use, known supplies of oil and natural gas may run out in less than _____ years. (1 point)
Which country consumes more oil, or petroleum, than it produces? (1 point)
Minerals, coal, and natural gases are examples of
Resources that were created over millions of years from the remains of prehistoric plants and animals are called
To supply energy needs in the future,
we have unlimited supplies of fossil fuels.
it is not necessary to look for new sources of energy.
renewable energy sources are being developed.
atomic energy provides a safe alternative to fossil fuels.
2. United States
3. renewable resources
4. ??? I'm guessing fossil fuels?
5. renewable energy sources are being developed.
- Social Studies help needed - This Girl, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 4:04pm
Are they correct?
- Social Studies help needed - This Girl, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 3:07pm
You do not have to worry about this anymore.
- Social Studies help needed - Mrs.Sue, Friday, December 19, 2014 at 12:35pm
- Social Studies help needed - Skylar, Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 12:04am
1. is correct
2. is correct
3. is incorrect Answer: nonrenewable resourses
I got 100% on this I just cant remember what the last questions answer was :/
- Social Studies help needed - Skylar, Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 12:06am
oh wait! I remember now! 5. is correct
- Social Studies help needed - Correct, Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 2:19pm
I got 100% with those answers^
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- S.S. - 1. At current rates of use, known supplies of oil and natural gas may run...
- com 150 - I need to know as fast as you can. I need to know if this is an ...
- Geography - I have to write a short essay for this topic: Compare and contrast ...
- 6th grade science - What is true about petroleum? A.Petroleum accounts for most ...
- managerial economics - An article in Business Week reported the discovery of a ...
- SCIENCE - FROM the point of view of an evriromentalist,which is probably the ...
- physics - Dependence on imported oil is the largest crisis. The United States ...
- Chemistry - In a large building, oil is used in a steam boiler heating system. ...
- Social Studies - Which question would be best to consider when researching the ...
- managerial economics - Some of the fields have large enough quantities of both ...