Posted by Bobby on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:43pm.
Which of the following works helped to redefine the symphony as a genre?
A. Beethoven's Sixth Symphony
B. Beethoven's Fifth Symphony
C. Symphonie Fantastique
D. Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
Im thinking its B, right?
music - Writeacher, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:48pm
Read carefully. Use Ctrl + F to search for specific words, such as Beethoven
music - Bobby, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:49pm
Oh so its C!
music - Writeacher, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:52pm
"In 1824, Beethoven's Ninth redefined the symphony by introducing text and voice into a previously instrumental genre, thus igniting a debate on the future of the symphony itself."
music - rachelle, Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 10:41pm
if this is for Penn Foster exam the answer is not Beehtoven's Ninth.
music - rachelle, Friday, October 14, 2016 at 1:07am
just took it, it is the fifth!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Music - I want to make sure these answers are right. The answers are put between...
- English - Whenever I hear the opening measure of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony I ...
- Puzzels - I need to figure this puzzel out for example SYMPON the answer is ...
- Chemistry - 1.) It took Beethoven (the composer, not the dog from that movie) 4....
- music - The second movement of a symphony is usually written in what form
- music - #26 Dikrayati #12 John Howatt #25 Mozart, Piano Sonata in A Major, No. ...
- English-Commas,Check - The horse ran down the hill and through the meadow. a. ...
- Music - Since absolute forms such as the symphony and the concerto generally ...
- music - from symphony, sonnet, concerto and aria which one is the odd one out?
- Language Arts - Some might correctly say that the prelude to summer is •autumn •...