Posted by This Girl on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 2:33pm.
At current rates of use, known supplies of oil and natural gas may run out in less than _____ years. (1 point)
Which country consumes more oil, or petroleum, than it produces? (1 point)
Minerals, coal, and natural gases are examples of
Resources that were created over millions of years from the remains of prehistoric plants and animals are called
To supply energy needs in the future,
we have unlimited supplies of fossil fuels.
it is not necessary to look for new sources of energy.
renewable energy sources are being developed.
atomic energy provides a safe alternative to fossil fuels.
2. United States
3. renewable resources
4. ??? I'm guessing fossil fuels?
5. renewable energy sources are being developed.
- S.S. - This Girl, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 2:41pm
Can someone please help?
- S.S. - This Girl, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 2:50pm
Jman, Ms.sue? Kacey? Anonomous? no one? please?
- S.S. - Writeacher, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 2:53pm
Are you deliberately working on getting banned again? If so, you're doing a good job of it.
Some things to remember about this website:
1. Have patience. There is no guarantee that a tutor with the knowledge to answer your questions is online at any one time.
2. NEVER post questions that are "urgent" or have any kind of time limits. See #1 above!
3. Do NOT reply to other people's posts/questions with nonsense or wrong answers or unsure answers. It's best to leave those questions alone and let a true expert in that field deal with it.
- S.S. - This Girl, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 2:57pm
2. True.. thanks
3. True.. thanks
Yes. What if you know how to give them help as in how to find the steps on how to do it? do we still have to leave it alone?
Thanks for the warning!
- S.S. - This Girl, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:00pm
Thank you so much for the help.
- S.S. - Writeacher, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:01pm
Unless you can definitively explain in detail how to work a student's physics or math or any other kind of problem so that it'll be crystal clear to him/her, it's best to leave those questions completely alone. Thankfully, Jiskha has a large number of tutors to help with math at all levels and physics, as well as two for chemistry. Please leave all those to the tutors.
- S.S. - This Girl, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:02pm
I'll be more patient.
- S.S. - Writeacher, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:02pm
- S.S. - This Girl, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:03pm
sure thing. thanks.
- S.S. - Writeacher, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:38pm
This is exactly what I mean in #3 above. More of this, and you'll be on the banned list again.
Post your own questions. Leave others alone, please.
- S.S. - This Girl, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 3:43pm
I know about that, But i put that before you gave me the warning.
- You can Close this now - This Girl, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 4:10pm
this is not needed anymore thanks Ms.Sue you can close this down.
- S.S. - Bakie, Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 5:28pm
1. is 100
and 3. is nonrenewable
- S.S. - Anonymous, Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 8:25pm
I might be late but the answer are
3. Nonrenewable resources
5. C renewable energy sources are being developed these answers are 100% correct
- S.S. - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 11:36am
The answers from anonymous above are 100% correct
- S.S. - CCA STUNDENTESSA, Monday, January 11, 2016 at 9:45am
THANKS ANON 100%
- S.S. - Montana, Friday, January 15, 2016 at 12:11pm
Your answers are NOT correct.
- S.S. - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 3:20pm
I got 100%
- S.S. - Jane Barlow., Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 10:11pm
i got 100% thanks anon.
- S.S. - Ibrahim, Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 2:23pm
i got 100% thanks!
- S.S. - The boom, Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 10:30am
The are all right
- S.S. - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 11:04am
if you go to conexus here are the answers b,c,c,d,c just got a 100
- S.S. - noone, Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 4:29pm
If you go to home schooling it's not a good idea to look for answers online but to select you answers and check to see if they are correct... You can get in trouble...
- It is time young ones, - Mudman, Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 4:04pm
Young ones looking for the answers is not a good idea cause learning is essential. If you are going to continue this act then you should study on what you cheated on.
- S.S. - Mary , Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 4:01pm
If anyone's confused the answers are BCCDC. I promise.
- S.S. - dumbass, Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 1:15pm
anon is correct 100%
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies help needed - 1. At current rates of use, known supplies of oil ...
- com 150 - I need to know as fast as you can. I need to know if this is an ...
- Geography - I have to write a short essay for this topic: Compare and contrast ...
- 6th grade science - What is true about petroleum? A.Petroleum accounts for most ...
- managerial economics - An article in Business Week reported the discovery of a ...
- physics - Dependence on imported oil is the largest crisis. The United States ...
- Physics - A natural gas power plant burns natural gas to produce electricity. In...
- Math - For some constants A and B, the rate of production, R(t), of oil in a new...
- Calculus II - For some constants A and B, the rate of production, R(t), of oil ...
- math - An oil company operates two Southern refineries. The Alabama facility ...