Posted by Anonymous on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 1:53am.
rewrite the addition sum given below using digits. Each letter is used for a different digit. Answer the questions given below
i) Which digit did you find first?
ii) How did you find R and U?
nOTE: fullstops are put so that the numbers dont get jumbled up
- maths-urgent - Steve, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 10:49am
This is basically just a guessing game. We know there's a carry from T+T, so E = 1. With a little luck, I came up with
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- maths-urgent - rewrite the addition sum given below using digits. Each letter is...
- maths - rewrite the addition sum given below using digits. Each letter is used ...
- maths - Find the sum of all 3-digit positive numbers N that satisfy the ...
- algebra - the sum of the digits of a three digit number is 14. the tens digits ...
- math - this code has five digit 1,2,3,4,5. the first digit plus the second digit...
- Math - i am a four digit number. all of my digits are different. my first digit ...
- math - use the clues to find the 7th digit mystery number. * Its is between 1 ...
- maths - sum of the digits of a two digit number is 12. the given number exceeds ...
- Maths - Iím a 4-digit number. My 1st 2 digits from the left are divisible by 5. ...
- maths I need answer - A 2-digit number has a greater tens digit than the ones ...