Posted by leslie on Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 8:29pm.
Can somebody write an acrostic poem for the ELEMENT mercury?? Thank you very much
- science - DrBob222, Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 8:58pm
I'm sure you can polish this up but here is an amateurish crack at it. I did this in less than five minutes (and it shows) but put your mind to it and see what you can do.
Mercury is a metal as all can see,
Every atom is a liquid that is solid free,
Rich or poor it need not be,
Certain elements are like that for eternity.
Until we meet in the oceans deep,
Ready to move in one large heap,
Yet this liquid is one we want to keep.
- science - leslie, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 6:59pm
Omg thanks that's awesome but I already past in the project and now I regret checking back in to see if anybody answered!! :(((
- science - Keke lower, Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 10:17pm
Heyy I need a poem for the element mercury for a science project and I was wondering if you could help me BTW it due by January 21 if its possible could you get it in by than thank you and I really like the other poem you did it is amazing
The one and only keke
- science - roldan, Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 5:20am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - Can somebody write an acrostic poem for the ELEMENT mercury?? Thank ...
- science - I need an acrostic poem for the element Sodium?? puhleez?! THANX!!!
- acrostic poem - write an acrostic poem about summer vacation. begin each line ...
- litearture - do you know what's the titile of this poem? (Love is ill suited ...
- acrostic poem - i need to make an acrostic poem using the word SECRETS. it needs...
- science - could you please help me how do you write a acrostic poem for bacteria...
- science - i have to write a science acrostic poem on the word sublimation can ...
- Science and acrostic poems - HI! I'm making an acrostic poem about Apollo Eleven...
- poem - write a acrostic poem on continents. C O N T I N E N T S
- Acrostic poetry - Please help on this I can't think of an acrostic poem that has...