January 21, 2017
Post a New Question
Sunday, January 13, 2013
"How was the free-trade trial of 1849 a victory for the Metis?"
Was it because the 4 Metis offenders were given mercy and it also ended the HBC monopoly?
Answer This Question
Social Studies URGENT
- 1. Why was the bison hunt so important to the Metis? ...
Distinction between Metis...
- I have to create a distinction between the Metis ...
Quick Help--Title Page
- Okay I am creating A Title page for Amelia Douglas, and...
- 2.Which of the following is not a traditional Inuit food that ...
- Describe attitude of George Simpson and his wife towards ...
- "An artists portrayal or a coureur de bois. Many of these ...
- Describe the conflict between the settlers and the Nor’Westers ...
- They were natives, and most of these native women got married to fur...
List of Rights
- Metis list of rights-1869 These were the older rights. And I ...
Metis of the Red River
- How were the Metis of the red river self-sufficient? ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help