Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 10:46am.
4a+9b+16c +25d +36e =-8,
Find the value of
- maths-urgent - drwls, Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 11:20am
Are you sure your third equation is not
9a+ 16b+ 25c +36d +49e = -3 ?
Then it would fall into a certain pattern with the others.
16a +25b +36c +49d +64e = +2
In general, your first three equations in five unknowns have an infinite number of possible solutions, so that the fourth equation cannot be solved uniquely
- maths-urgent - confused, Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 11:24am
price of a home is 164,000. bank requires a 20% down payment and 3 points at closing. the cost of the home is financed with a 30 year fixed rate mortgage at 9%
- note to "confused" - drwls, Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 11:33am
Use "Post a New Question". Do not add yours to someone else's discussion thread.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - How would I do: sqrt32a^8b + sqrt50a^16b Are the exponents 8b and 16b or ...
- algebra - completely factor the following expression. 16a^2-40ab+25b^2
- algebra - What is the equation in standard form of a parabola that models the ...
- eglish 16 - Pronoun-antecedent agreement with indefinite pronouns 16a. Anyone ...
- math - 1. (2x)(10x) a. 20x b.12x c.20x^2 d.5x** 2. -3m(m+8) a. -3m^2+24 b. -3m^2...
- Math - Find the value of k so that each trinomial is a perfect square 49d^2-56d+...
- Math Help! - 1. Find the product. (2x)(10x) 20x 12x 20x^2 5x 2. -3m(m + 8) -3m^...
- math - 16b to the 8th power + 40b to the 7th power + 25b to the 6th power
- math - 4d(2d-9) a.) 8d-36d b.) -d c.) -28d^2 d.) 8d^2-36d
- Algerbra please help - Find the product. 1.(2x)(10x) A:20x*** B:12x C:20x² D:5x ...