August 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Write the equation in standard form, 6y - 12 = -2x
, Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 5:54pm
6y - 12 = 2x
-2x + 6y = 12
2x - 6y = -12
Answer this Question
Geometry HOMEWORK HELP ME PLEASE!
- Draw the triangle with vertices D(-2,1), U(4...
7th grade math standard form scientific notation
- In standard form: 5. 3.2 x 10...
math - pls check!!!
- Write an equation in point-slope form for the line that ...
- Write the equation of the line in standard form: (-3, 6); m = 1/2 (1, 0...
- I know that standard form is Ax+By=C, but I'm not really sure how to ...
- Complete the square to write the equation x^2 + y^2 - 6x - 2y + 4 = 0...
Alg.1 standard form
- write an equation in standard form of the line containing...
- How do you write an equation in standard form? Ex.How would you write ...
- a. An ellipse is formed by stretching the graph of x^2+ y^2=1 ...
Quick math help
- My math exam is coming up Friday and I need help!! Can you ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.