Posted by Haylie on Friday, January 11, 2013 at 7:50pm.
4. European leaders began to introduce reforms at the end of the nineteenth and the beginning of the twentieth centuries. Which of the following was not proposed? (Points : 3)
shorter work hours for children
accident insurance for workers
old age pensions
6. What natural resource contributed significantly to the rapid industrialization of Great Britain and Germany? (Points : 3)
7. By 1910, German dominance in what industry allowed it to become the new powerhouse in Europe? (Points : 3)
11. Most of the battles of World War I were fought on the European continent. Which of the following best describes what happened after the war as a result of this? (Points : 3)
European nations turned to Communism to rebuild their economies.
The U.S. economy prospered more than the economies of European nations.
The United States suffered an economic depression immediately following the war.
European nations prospered economically more than the United States.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - You are secretary of state John Hay, what is a succinct but general ...
- History - The rise of industrialization radically changed life for people in the...
- History- Help Miss Sue - All of the following are correct about Russia in the ...
- History - As we approach the late 1400s (and the end of the course), we can see...
- Global history - Compare and contrast European colonization of the Americas in ...
- History - a) Which technologies have been pivotal in the development of the ...
- history - a.Which statement about lynchings in the South in the 1890s is true? 1...
- U.S. History - 1. How did the muckrakers help spark the Progressive movement? A...
- U.S. History (Ms. Sue) - 1. How did the muckrakers help spark the Progressive ...
- us history - list ten political and economic reforms the populists proposed in ...