Posted by Chemgam on Friday, January 11, 2013 at 1:32am.
a)Name the hybridization of the orbitals of the central atom.
b)Estimate the Cl-As-F bond angle.
i)Slightly less than 90
iii)Slightly greater than 90
iv)Slightly less than 109.5
vii)Slightly greater than 109.5
viii)Slightly less than 120
ix)Slightly greater than 120
xi)Slightly less than 180
xii)Slightly greater than 180
c)Calculate the maximum wavelength, λ (lambda) , of electromagnetic radiation capable of breaking the weakest bond in AsClF4^2- . Express your answer in meters (m).
Bond Bond energies (kJ/mol)
Answer this Question
- chemistry - For AsClF42-: a) Name the hybridization of the orbitals of the ...
- chemistry - What is the orbital hybridization of the central atom S in SF4? 1) ...
- chemistry - Sulfur forms the following compounds with chlorine. Identify thetype...
- chemistry - !. Which of the following structures would you expect to have a net ...
- chemistry - The structure of graphite is shown below. What kind of hybridization...
- chemistry - Which of the following combinations of atomic orbitals can combine ...
- organic chemistry - What orbitals overlap to create the C-O bond in CH3OH? A. ...
- Organic Chemistry - Order the following in order of increasing bond vibration ...
- Chemistry - Hybridization - Can anyone help me with this questioin pleasee? ...
- Chemistry - I do not understand sp,sp2,sp3 hybridization. How do they form from ...