Posted by JustinBieber on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 11:37pm.
X^4Y^3-X^2Y^5 show steps pls briefly explain
- Math - Reiny, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 11:40pm
As I told you in your last post of this,
try for a common factor, it is obvious
let me know what you got.
- Math - JustinBieber, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 11:43pm
I got x^2Y^3(x+y)(x-y)
- Math - Steve, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 11:51pm
except for trouble with upper and lower case, it looks fine.
Answer this Question
- Math - Please factor 2x^2-xy-y^2 Briefly explain steps
- Math - Solve for w G=4x+1/2w+3/4 Can you show me the steps pls?
- Math - 8x^3-125 X^Y^3-X^2Y^5 Pls show me steps
- Math - Factor pls show me steps thank u! (X-1)(x+2)^2-(x-1)^2(x+2)
- Math - Simplify the rational expression 2x^3-x^2-6x ➗2x^2-7x+6 Pls show ...
- physics - isolate for f 1/di = 1/f - 1/do show all the steps pls
- chemistry - what is the ph of a solution that has [H] = 0.0045 can you show ...
- Chemistry-pls help urgent - Posted by candy on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 5:...
- algebra - (3x squared-10x)divided by(x-6)=3x+8+48/x-6. but i have no idea how ...
- Political SCIENCE - Briefly explain the steps that a President-elect goes ...