Posted by lexi. on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 10:17pm.
Thomas Jefferson was the primary author for which of the following? (4 points)
the Bill of Rights
the Judiciary Act of 1801
the Declaration of Independence
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 10:23pm
history - lexi., Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 10:29pm
cant find it.
history - lexi., Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 10:30pm
no, wait.. Declaration of independence?
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 10:30pm
Good grief! It's in the first sentence!
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 10:31pm
history - lexi., Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 10:31pm
Yes. The link wouldnt open at first? Its the declaration of independence right.
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 10:50pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- s.s - Please help who wrote the declaration of independence? Was it James ...
- Thomas Jefferson - http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/jefferson/jefffed.html I am ...
- Civics - Which of the following documents influenced the American colonists to ...
- history - Which three Founding Fathers were also members of the Declaration of ...
- English-Author's Purpose - 5. Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine shared a similar...
- History - Of the following, which influenced the idea of self government in the ...
- English - What was Thomas Jefferson's stance on the Declaration of Independence...
- U.S history - Please check my answers! Which of the following was not a purpose ...
- America history - Which document limited the British monarch’s right to tax and ...
- US government - Which of the following was ratified with the assistance of ...