February 10, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, January 10, 2013
ab+a+b if a=1/4 and b=1/5
, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 5:05pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
Answer This Question
- i need some serious help with limits in pre-calc. here are a few ...
- evaluate (-1)^3= evaluate -1^3= evaluate (-1)^2= evaluate -1^2=
- Need some one check my homework. Evaluate 3p/q when p=2 and q=6. ...
math (how do i solve the last part)
- The functions f and g are defined by: f:x ...
- Evaluate the threats to a sustainable China. I need to write four ...
Please Help - Math
- 107. Evaluate: logx 16 = -2 a. 0.25 b. 4 c. -4 d. -0.25 108...
- If I have to "evaluate" the equation and the remaining answer is x^(4) + ...
Inverse Functions & Trig. Equations
- 7. Evaluate sin[sin^-1(-1/2)]. a. 1/2 b...
- Write the calculator key sequence you would use to evaluate each ...
- I am having trouble with these 2 problems. Evaluate: (1/x^9)dx ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help