Posted by Gaby on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 4:44pm.
What does the word trasmits mean? And no the word is not transmits it says you can think of a pigment as a kind of sponge that absorbs light of all colors except the ones that it trasmits and reflects. WHAT DOES TRASMITS MEAN??????!!!!!
Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 4:50pm
There is no word, "trasmit." The text must have a typo and means "transmit."
Science - Gaby, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 4:52pm
Oh ok then what does transmit mean in the sentence?
Science - Gaby, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 4:53pm
Even though it says trasmits
Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 5:04pm
transmits = sends
Science - Gaby, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 5:23pm
Science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 5:30pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physical Science - I need help with some of these questions: 1.If you look at a ...
- Stats - Suppose that you find out that 20% of all babies say their first word by...
- english - 9. What kind of complement is the underlined word? Fill the bucket ...
- English - I can't seem to remember this word. It's when someone ______ their ...
- Physical Science - The primary colors of pigments A. are cyan, yellow, and ...
- Science - Today's fossil fuels began forming 300 million years ago. What allowed...
- Science - What does it mean, when it says "for visible light (ROYGBIV) which has...
- English - The plane came down later than expected. 15. In this sentence, what ...
- Language - What does denotation mean? The sound of a word when you read it The ...
- I CAN'T THINK OF A WORD- PLEASE HELP!!! - I can’t think of the word- please help...