Posted by T.J And the Vibe on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 3:35pm.
Unlike Japan, Korea has What?
1. Large plains.
2. rugged mountains.
3. Summer typhoons.
4. Destructive earthquakes
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 3:36pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- Social Studies - T.J And the Vibe, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 3:37pm
Number 3? Im not good at social studies and barely know anything about japan except from tv
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 4:32pm
I don't think any of those answers is correct.
Study these sites and learn about the geography of Korea and Japan.
- Social Studies - Lezlie, Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 9:40pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - what is one important difference between the koreas and japan 1...
- Social Studies - 1. What dynasty ruled the Korean peninsula from AD 668 to AD ...
- SS - "In all humility, but with a firm conviction that Japan is a steward on ...
- English - 1. Korea drew the game against Japan. 2. Korea tied the game against ...
- Social Studies - in which of the following ways are japan and south korea ...
- Social Studies - Do mountains run through the majority of North Korea?
- Social Studies - 1) In which of the following ways are Japan and South Korea ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES - which of these is not a major landform in western europe? ...
- Social Studies - What is the official name of China? South Korea and Japan both ...
- Social studies - 1. Which word best describes modern life for Japanese ...