Posted by T.J And the Vibe on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 2:49pm.
How big is japan compared to California?
A. Half as large with twice the population
B.Twice as large, with half the population
C.About the same size with four times the population
D. four times as large, with about the same population
Social Studies - lazyburrito, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 2:55pm
Japan is an island country of 143,619 sq mi, which is slightly smaller than California, which covers an area of 158,706 sq mi.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 3:06pm
Japan population: 127,817,277
California population: 37,691,912
Social Studies - T.J And the Vibe, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 3:10pm
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 3:34pm
Social Studies - Me me, Monday, February 1, 2016 at 3:11pm
I have the same question
Social Studies - barrett, Monday, May 2, 2016 at 10:50am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SCIENTIFIC NOTATION - Japan and Fiji are both island countries. The population ...
- Physics - You place two charges a distance r apart. Then you double each charge ...
- Math - I am not sure about this problem Find four large cities around the world ...
- Statistics - You are getting ready to take a sample from a large population, and...
- Science - Alaskan quake's richter magnitude: 8.6 Taiwan quake's richter ...
- History! Help! - The Caddo were an American Indian group in Texas that practiced...
- 7th g-math - An ice-cream shop offers a small size cone and a large size cone. ...
- math - the population of Concord in 1980 was 400 greater than half the ...
- 9th grade Algebra - the population of Concord in 1980 was 400 greater than half ...
- Math - A rabbit population satisfies the logistic equation dy/dt=2*10^-7y(10^6-y...